Re: [OM] Which Macro lens to own?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which Macro lens to own?
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:41:38 -0800
> ....Im kind of rediscovering my photography after a slump
> due to this ultra cruddy lake effect gloomyness that
> hangs over the city for the whole of winter.....

Being from the PacNW (US) I can sympathize. My landscape photos all seem
to be kinda grey. However the last couple of days have been rather
springlike and all this macro talk has me fired up and ready to take the
dog and head up on the hill behind the house to see how the wildflowers
are doing. (There's also an active eagle's nest up there so I'll pack
the tripod and telephoto too) I'm curious to see how the 85/2 will work
with the 65-116. It works rather well with the 14 and 25mm tubes. Can
anyone comment on how it would compare in function to the 80/4 macro?

Mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West