Re: [OM] Desert adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Desert adventures
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:49:26 +0000
Exciting stuff Gary!

I am supposed to be on my computer putting together a Powerpoint
brief on visual circuits for our students, but I have to catch up on
the 500+ posts that I have missed owing to my server having been down
for about 36 hours.  Luckily, when my wife came down and saw me *not*
doing my work, I had an excuse:  "Well Gary is telling an exciting
story about trying to photograph a missile launch in New Mexico (not
TX?) and I have to read it!"

I wonder what the Provia will look like?  You never know, it might
turn out to be artistically valuable and be used in marketing
literature for the rest of time... ;-).

Chris