Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:26:54 -0500
At 08:04 PM 3/24/02, you wrote:

That's yet another valid consideration, Charles. My work tends to be literal in expression. For those of a more artsy sway I suppose pictures don't come as readily. Still, for purposes of TOPE I don't think we need to get all that up tight about what is and what is not a landscape. Actually, I haven't submitted an entry at this time for the reason I haven't found a suitable subject to photograph, but then I live and work in a city and haven't been out to the park with my camera at a convenient time. Maybe I should dig through some of my older negatives and then fudge the date of the exposure. <g>

Tris

Now that I have considered!  hahaha,  but decided it would be bad form.

Charles