Re: [OM] has anyone tried one of these?

Subject: Re: [OM] has anyone tried one of these?
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:15:16 -0500
  Even if you save and get the "newer" flatbed as suggested, it will
still be a compromise.  Be patient and peruse ebay.  I did and I got a
Minolta 35 slide scanner.  It's designed to do the job and the
resolution is acceptable (2850).  I got mine for $50 and I provided the
SCSI adapter and bought a slide tray ($15).  There are still some very
good buys on ebay if you're patient.
Rand E.