Re: [OM] Putting pictures on the Web

Subject: Re: [OM] Putting pictures on the Web
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 21:31:40 -0800
Many of you have Web sites with your pictures on them. I have a web site I've never used. I started using the on-line web design tools and it's clear it will be a long, tedious process if I go that route. I assume there must be templates out there for this kind of web site where one can just drop in the pictures and have thumbnails generated on the main page with links to the pictures. Any recommendations?

I'm a pretty competent programmer, but know nothing about HTML. I'm used to doing something like build a scrolling list box interactively, drop in the data elements and end up with code I can tweak, if necessary. I remember writing all the code from scratch, but that's the dark ages. I guess HTML can't be as bad as assembler, but I was never very good at that either.

Moose