Re: [OM] Inverted Look

Subject: Re: [OM] Inverted Look
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:51:58 +0100
I sympathize as I have a similar problem.  Having bought my significant
other a wunderbrick (N*k*n F65) she can see all the camera shops full of
goodies for her.  She thinks it's awful that I have to scour the pawn shops
and garage sales to find anything for my OM4 and she thinks I should have a
F80 or 100 so we can share the kit...  AG: be strong!  Resist!
br
jez

AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> on 23/03/2002 01:10:56

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  To:          olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  cc:          (bcc: Jez CUNNINGHAM/BE/ALCATEL)

  Subject      [OM] Inverted Look
  :

My wife, bless her heart, is trying everything to get a new
camera system for me.  She even tried inticing me again today.
Course, we're not talking just a new OM-2n or something, but a
brand new Autofocus Contax system--preferably with digital
capabilities and/or medium format.

I remained strong, but I don't know how long I can hold out.
She can be awefully convincing.  I'm not sure yet what it will
"cost me".

AG-hubba hubba-Schnozz