Re: [OM] Re: Camera Shake at high shutter speeds

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Camera Shake at high shutter speeds
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:19:31 +1100
Sorry George. I did take the comment too far.

I usually use a tripod also because I don't know what shutter speed I may be
using before the photo.

The places I've lugged that heavy thing make me think I'm just a masochist.
And then I leave it at home and kick myself (which is quite an interesting
concept if you think about it).

I never used to use one, then I bought a good one. And then I saw my photos
improve - as you point out not only from camera shake.

Foxy