[OM] How large can I print a slide?

Subject: [OM] How large can I print a slide?
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:31:05 +0001
Zuiks:

Picking it up from the camera shake discussion, I will try to raise one of
those
"helpful to beginners question" (I find it helpful myself).

How large can a slide print go?? I know it depends on lots of factors, so let's
imagine we shoot with an OM, Zuiko prime, on a 100 ASA decent film. I'm
obviously looking for the reasonable answer, and not the extremes...
Basically, how large can one expect to go consistently.

Regards, Enrique.
Weird Questions Dpt.

Enrique Cabrera Jr.
Industrial Eng., MSc, PhD
Fluid Mechanics Group - Institute for Water Technology
Politechnic University of Valencia (Spain)

http://www.gmf.upv.es
Tel: +34 96 3877611
Fax: +34 96 3877619