Re: [OM] Re: Camera Shake at high shutter speeds

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Camera Shake at high shutter speeds
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 06:35:49 EST
No need to apologize, you do make some valid points for sure. If using the
tripod slows us down and makes us think more about what we are trying to do,
it's certainly a good idea. Maybe I'm anti-tripod biased, I don't want to be
tied down. I just don't think about a tripod unless I know I'll be using slow
shutter speeds.

George S.