Re: [OM] 2 Flashes

Subject: Re: [OM] 2 Flashes
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:54:34 -0500
Cc: sam.shiell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You'd have to set the T-32 on one of it's auto modes and meter the setup with a flash meter (or do tests with some chrome). This would give you an f-stop to use at 1/60 sec synch speed. Sorry, no auto-exposure for you on this one. If you put the camera body/T-32 on TTL-auto, the slaved flash will add too much light and swamp the picture.

You might have some issues with ambient light balancing though. It looks like some experimentation is in order.

Skip