Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:52:27 +0000
Until today I thought I had it all worked out and knew what a landscape
was - now I'm not so sure!

To me, landscape means geography, and landscape photos (which I think is
what almost all my photos are) would definitely include coastlines,
rivers, icebergs, etc etc, which it seems some of you might exclude.  A
cityscape can't be a landscape because it's man-made.  However