[OM] intro

Subject: [OM] intro
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:15:39 -0800 (PST)
Well, I've been lurking for months and never properly
introduced myself.  I really enjoy such threads like
the landscape threads and the humor that so many list
members possess.  I hope that it isn't bad form to
offer a lens for sale on my first post, but it has
become necessary.  I had my first dream about Zuikos
last night!  I need to reduce my collection to the
absolute minimum for discipline sake and before things
get too out of hand.  Recently I bought a Zuiko 100mm
f/2.8 that I just don't use, I'm much more used to my
135 f/3.5 and prefer that for most pictures.  I hate
to sell it because it is wonderfully compact in true
zuiko style, but one of them must go.  SN 125xxx,
Silver nose (SC), excellent condition, clean glass,
good external cosmetics, clean aperature blades,
generic front and rear lens caps.  How does $128
including shipping for the US sound?  I'll sell
internationally, also.  It is negotiable.

contact me off list at mbeels@xxxxxxxxx

Marten