Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes/TOPE

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes/TOPE
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:46:55 -0800 (PST)
> I had to use my SUV to get to my landscape shot.

It took multiple outings in my SUV and my wife's SUV to get my
landscape shot.  On the way, we discussed politics,
terrorists/freedom fighters, global warming, religion and the
sexual orientation of the Spotted Owl.  We also took care of my
NRA membership while at it.

When asked what constitutes a landscape picture she told me to
"get a life".

AG-Schnozz