Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:54:29 -0800
I guess I will weigh in on this one as well. I have always considered a
landscape to be a photo of broad land forms, which by my definition would
include rivers and coastlines, as well as the traditional mountains, valleys,
ect. A 'cityscape' would even fit this definition as it often shows the
"underlying" land form. Like all definitions, mine could be stretched (say to
include close-ups of land forms, rocks, ect) or tightened up. But in general I
have found it a useful 'working' definition.

Jim Couch