RE: [OM] Some photos - OM1 and 50 1.4

Subject: RE: [OM] Some photos - OM1 and 50 1.4
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:15:25 +1100
Damon Wood [mailto:deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Did you have the apeture setting at about 1.4 for
> the picture of Peter?

>From memory (my mind isn't tidy enough that I'm good at keeping
notes), it was 2 or 2.8.

> What film where you using?

Kodak Black & White +400

> I also like the two dogs together.

I think I have the good fortune to have photogenic dogs, which
covers a multitude of sins <g>

> Keep the good work up. I want an OM1 / 1n!

Get one! Even with mine's little problems awaiting fixing, I adore
it's robustness, small size, and simplicity (especially with just
the 50 1.4 available). It's been my muse for these very things.

Thanks to the others for their comments too, particularly Moose
for his detailed and helpful response.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz