[OM] Landscapes/TOPE/camera shake

Subject: [OM] Landscapes/TOPE/camera shake
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:48:48 EST
Barry,
I feel exactly as you do. This list made me realize I never really obtained
ANY sharp photos handheld, and since it's useless to try a tripod due to the
camera shake introduced by a moving shutter, I'll be selling all my 35MM gear
and purchasing a pinhole camera. I should be able to obtain really sharp
photos , what with no shutter at all to ruin my shots. I'm just sorry it's
taken me 40 years of shooting to come to this realization. Let's compare
notes in say, 6 months, OK?

Best,
George S.