Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:30:57 -0400
snip
> Well, well, well, it seems that the landscape theme is becoming quite a
bit
> more controversial than I had anticipated. In fact:
>
> > What do the TOPE police think?
>
> There are calls for the TOPE police!
snip
> -Shooting time left: until the end of this weekend or thereabouts.
> -Submissions taken prior to the shooting season: if a picture was taken
only
> a few weeks (say a max. of 3) before the start of the shooting season, I
can
> probably slip them in, please do (honestly) indicate the shooting date to
me
> then, so I can decide whether it's fair to enter them or not.
snip
> PS: Failure to comply with the above rules, WILL result in you getting
> arrested and being thrown in the OM-slammer, along with a certain Mr. O.C.
> from Australia ;)

Notes to self:
Okay, three snips to make the digest people happy.
Head out with the camera, cause I can't remember the exact date of previous
pic: trying to stay out of slammer.
Take tripod but handhold camera to keep all happy.
Load camera with Kodachrome Max Velvia 160.
Look for leascape, or any escape can find.
Wayne :-)