RE: [OM] Re: Tripod advice needed

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Tripod advice needed
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:14:11 -0800
Like many threads on this list. Who can get by with one camera support???
This is my recommended list.

Bogen 3047 Tripod with  Panning Head
Bogen 3221W Tripod with 3038 Ball Head
Bogen 3205G Tripod with Grip Ball Head
Bogen Window Mount with Small Ball Head (2)
Bogen Monopod
UniPod Monopod
Bushhawk Shoulder Pod (2)
Shoulder Pod for Exacta Zoom
GroofWin Pod
Bogen Large Lens Cradle (2)
Bean Bags (2)
Bogen Magic Arm with Ball Head
Bag of Bogen Clamps, Extra Heads, and Supports
Orion Azimuthal Tripod with telescope rings
Orion Equatorial Tripod with telescope rings
Ultralight Tripod for Backpacking
Velbon Tripods for Binoculars Etc. (2)
Wheeled Tripod Dollies (1 Bogen, 1 Miller)

I only recommend these because I have accumulated them. When I see the list
I wonder about my sanity. And folks, an SUV isn't big enough. I need a great
big 4WD monster van.

/jim

Oh dear. (...must ...look...away...)
--