Re: [OM] members photo sites

Subject: Re: [OM] members photo sites
From: "Kierstin" <2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:13:11 -0000
I think that adding info about camera and lens used (or whatever information
you had available) would be a wonderful idea, very helpful to novice
photographers as well as old hands.

I am very interested in the cloud formations and the dusk/dark photos.  I
would love to learn to capture these types of images.

Kierstin