Re: [OM] TOPE 1 MIA roll call

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 1 MIA roll call
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:15:29 -0500
I just took a leisurely scroll through TOPE 1 on the way to the
latest submission, checking out the familiar and not-so-familiar
names, and I was surprised that there are so very many (the great
majority) I never see contributing to the discussions on the
list.  Have these people abandoned our little group, or are they
just the silent majority?  Unlike some of us who run off at the
keyboard all too often -- and I'm including myself among the
worst offenders -- have they heeded the advice my grandfather gave
me years ago that, "It?s better to be silent and thought a fool
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"?

Maybe we should have a show of hands.  Are y'all, any of you,
still out there?

And, by the way, nice picture, Joshua.

Walt Wayman