Re: [OM] members photo sites

Subject: Re: [OM] members photo sites
From: "Kierstin" <2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:44:53 -0000
ROGER, you dark horse you.  These are some of the most beautiful sites of
photography that I have ever seen.

You should shamelessly blow your own horn. How long did it take you to learn
to take these night/stars & moon pictures?  I would love to learn how to be
this good.

Thank you so much for sharing them.

Kierstin