RE: [OM] [EBAY] Zuiko 500mm reflex

Subject: RE: [OM] [EBAY] Zuiko 500mm reflex
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:03:26 -0500
Could be... I don't often pay much attention to FS posts, or even e-bay for that matter, unless I'm actually looking to purchase OM stuff. If I looked more often, I'd be broke all the time...lol

Recently I've been on a buy spree that will have to end soon if I don't wanna break the bank, but first I've gotta capture that ever elusive 180 2.0... lol

My bad.

No...    You're blind....

They actually come up fairly often.  Our 'Emanuelle', or whatever, even had
one up not too long ago.