RE: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes/TOPE

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes/TOPE
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:05:45 -0700
Oh Man.... Taking pictures into a car window brings back memories. When I
was about 12 there was a car parked next to our property with a couple in it
who were obviously in the throes of passion. I had an old camera, with no
film, and one flashbulb. I sneaked up to the car, put the camera in the
window and popped the flash. The car door burst open and an old guy (maybe
40) jumped out with nothing on but a pair of bright red socks. He chased me
down and held me down with one foot while he opened the camera to get the
film. When he saw that there was no film, he had a good laugh and offered me
some very explicit advice to enhance my longevity. That didn't stop my
harassment of lovers that parked up on that hill but I did greatly refine my
technique.

/jim