Re: [OM] Re: Tope 1 new entry

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Tope 1 new entry
From: "Richard Allen" <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:38:39 -0500
Stephen,
Here is the ideal setup. Mount a stroboframe bracket to the handlebars,
mount your OM in the normal place on the bracket and then mount a pair of
T32 flashes on the end of the bars on the bracket. I speak of the "macro"
stroboframe, which has the adjustable bars out the sides with flash shoes at
the ends. Run an electronic trigger cord to the winder on the camera and
when you have just tweaked past the 12000 rpm mark-in high gear- push that
little red button on the trigger cord. Course, depending whether it's a hog
or rice burner, you may have to employ a stabilizer or vibration dampener of
sorts.
Sounds do-able, eh? We should get a see a very interesting facial
expression, too.