Re: [OM] Landscape - you decide

Subject: Re: [OM] Landscape - you decide
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:12:38 -0800

Those pictures were Bob's, not mine.

Tris

Wicked Shots Tris!

The juxtuposition of the snow (tracks, trees and a few people walking) is very different. It is almost opposite of what would br a normal........, one shot taken from ground level.

Secondly, the lens you used in the shot from the balcony is a buetiful focal length for a WA. May I ask what was it. Tis a cool shot too.

Theres some good work there that is recognised as being different, aesthetic and thoughtful to my eyes.

Cheers,

Damo