RE: [OM] 2 Flashes

Subject: RE: [OM] 2 Flashes
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:21:52 -0500
At 14:44 3/26/02, James N. McBride wrote:
The combination of OM-2N, Bounce Grip 2, Winder, and T-32 never failed me.......NEVER. I do love that system!

/jim

I've also used this on several occasions for "PJ" type shooting. Works extremely well. Recommendation . . . a wrist strap on the BG2 helps take a little load off of the hand when carrying it. Found I kept a "death grip" on the BG2 until I put a wrist strap on its handle. I also have a Newton camera rotating bracket . . . first thing I did with it was put a wrist strap on its handle. If I'm using a faster film such as Portra 160 and not working at long distances with it, I also slide the white translucent wide-angle panel into the T-32. Has an effect about halfway between bare flash and a small softbox over the flash.

-- John