Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes (or how not to use the 21/3.5)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes (or how not to use the 21/3.5)
From: "Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:29:32 -0500
I liked my local "Ritz Camera 1 Hour" until recently.  When they handed me
scratched negatives, I said, "Wow, I guess you're having processor trouble
today, eh?"

In an casual, off-hand, conversational tone, the woman said, "Yeah, it's
been doing that all day."

<!!!>

Then when I returned to redeem my free processing (sic) for a test roll with
the new-to-me OM-4, I asked her if the needed correction would be to correct
for blue or cyan, in her opinion.

"Oh, they're the same," she said.

"Whaaaat?"

"Yeah," she repeated confidently, "blue and cyan are the same."

I guess it's time to bite the bullet and go to pro labs, eh?

Lama