Re: [OM] OT: Lenses for Travel - My Experiences

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Lenses for Travel - My Experiences
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 22:39:23 -0500
I just bought a f.64 SC camera bag that has a shoulder strap and waist strap. It holds my 2 OM-2n(s) (one with the 50mm/f1.8, one body only), three lenses (Vivitar 28/2.8 and 80-200/4.0, Sigma 28-70/3.5-4.5), two MD-1s, the charger for the M.15v NiCd control pack and a Vivitar 3500 flash. It also has two removable side pockets that can hold film or other small items (for example, I have a small roll of gaffers tape in one pocket) and straps on the side to attach a monopod. One of the best features is that the lid to the main section opens away from your body when the bag is either on the shoulder or around the waist (with the waist belt.) I'm going to be vacationing in Tulsa and Springfield, MO, for Easter and the outfit will get some good usage between some serious photography and "grandpa" snapshots.

Ed Senior