Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes (or how not to use the 21/3.5)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes (or how not to use the 21/3.5)
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:49:23 -0800 (PST)
There is this one guy that works there that does a
crackerjack job and I've always been pleased with the
results when he's been there to process the negs. The
people I dropped them off with I hadn't seen before.
This Ritz Camera kind hasta have good service tohugh
since they do a lot of work for RIT film students and
if they screwed up a professor could immediatly tell
whose fault it was I think. As it is I'm pretty sure
both me and Ritz are partly at fault. Them for not
being able to process nearly as well as I'd hoped and
me for testing out such a challenging lens and
expecting to get good results right off the bat.
Looking over the pics again I can see that even if I
had gotten the exposure just right and hey had done
the pics up just right the composition of nearly all
is very sub par. Unfortunatly the dreary weather has
closed back in and nothing is looking too nice right
now with regards to the landscape.

Mark Lloyd

Mark Lloyd