[OM] Test and Introduction, and a then some...

Subject: [OM] Test and Introduction, and a then some...
From: "Eric Boyce" <ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:34:34 -0000
Hi there,

I have been lurking for a few weeks or so and
decided to come out and play

I have never taken serious photos before until the middle of
February when a friend and I went on holiday to Rome.

Rather than use one of those "boil in the bag" point and shoot cameras
I decided to get a propper camera an enlisted the help of a friend who is
currently turning professional (given up his day job).

He talked me into getting an OM1 and since then I have collected the
following
for the personn that is collecting info on kit.
OM20
motor drive
28mm
28-210mm
50mm
70-210mm
and 3 tripods including my mini one
x3 teleconverter, flash, and a bag of filtersand half a dozen books.

As well as the camera stuff, I pushed the boat out and sunk it buying
a negative and slide scaner, as well as a new photo quality printer

(Is there a cure for this, or am I doomed to spend the rest of my days
buying camera equipyment?)

I am hoping to get some of my pics on the web soon as ive sorted out
all the pics taken in Rome.

Also the TOPE thingy, is landscapes the current theme, and can people
contribute to the other catagories?

As for favorite combination for travel, OM20 28-210 and motordrive.
for night shots, OM1 and a calculator to work out the exposure times ;)

Regards

Eric

Main email
ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx