Re: [OM] Steve's site

Subject: Re: [OM] Steve's site
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:25:57 -0800 (PST)
I think I recall the original tests from older
magazines like Modern Photo. Resolution ran about 45
center and 35 edge with low to moderate contrast. So
probably for 40 pounds its a good deal. You can
probably make sharp photos up to 5x7 with occassional
8x10s depending on the subject but would not be up to
the level of the Zuiko, which has very good contrast
and is sharper to boot.

Warren

--- Richard Allen <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

=====