[OM] Re: BG 1 & 310 QA Flash Question....Updates

Subject: [OM] Re: BG 1 & 310 QA Flash Question....Updates
From: acmeracer@xxxxxxxxx (Larry)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 19:00:12 -0500 (EST)
Thanks to everyone who replied, both on and off list, to my question.
First, I had regular Energizer "C" cells, not Ni-Cads or other types of
batteries. Second, I bought the OM 2 with a 50mm lens along with the
Bounce Grip 1 and Quick Auto 310 flash all for  $75 USD. Maybe John H.
or Clint can add something about the heat in the BG1 situation. Thanks
Again!!!

Best Regards
Larry L.

side note... is it just me, or does it seem when you leave more than 2
OM bodies or Zuiko's alone for a few days that they breed like
guppies......

Somedays it just dont pay to chew through the leather
restraints..............