Re: [OM] 300mm cost (now)

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm cost (now)
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:12:38 -0600
Kierstin,  I'd suggest tha tyou try a 200 first.  Zuiko 200 f/4 or f/5s are
quite reasonable and lots easier to get good results.  And sunsets can be
photographed with any focal length - depends on how you see the image in
your mind, once you look at the reality.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://home.attbi.com/~garyetx/