Re: [OM] Some Tests and Sayonara FN

Subject: Re: [OM] Some Tests and Sayonara FN
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:27:44 -0600
I might get one of those hiking stick/monopod combos one day, but I'd be more interested in the hiking stick part since I always take a tripod.

Joel W.

At 07:45 PM 3/27/2002 -0800, you wrote:
I see you aren't taking one thing I would take, a monopod. I like to take a Tamron 60-300 zoom hiking and a monopod makes a big difference. I have put a simple 'tilt only' head on my Leki hiking stick. Twist and shorten to use for walking, twist and lengthen to take pictures. The little Bogen 3232 head weighs very little and I don't notice the weight.