Re: [OM] 300mm cost (now)

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm cost (now)
From: "Kierstin" <2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:02:45 -0000
what does SP mean?  Does this mean that there are a multitude of lenses that
will fit on my OM20?  OH NO, more complications to the decision making
process.

If I see a lens on eBay, like the one I mentioned earlier, what kind of
questions should I ask the seller to ensure (attempt to ensure) the quality
& performance of the lens before I bid (this is the $64,000 question isn't
it)?  I am afraid that I will buy a 'lemon' figuratively speaking of course
(haha).

I was just hoping to pick up a inexpensive zoom lens, with good results (by
amateur standards) so I can get a feel for sunset/starry night/astrological
picture capturing - PLEASE someone tell me what I should do and which way to
go (am I crazy and expecting too much too soon, should I just work with what
I have for now?)

thanks for the welcome, from ALL of the members, whom have taken time out of
their busy schedules to help little ole' me (no really).

Kierstin