[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3258

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3258
From: Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:29:44 -0600
> Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 10:35:30 -0800
> From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm lens cost/Tele Lover

> Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:
>>
>> After I came to the OM system in '82, for about a year my Olympus gear
>> consisted of an OM-1n, 21 f/3.5, and 300 f/4.5, with Leica M lenses for the
>> in- between focal lengths, and I think I used the 300 at least ten times
>> for every shot with the 21.
>>
>> Alan M-R

> ........... wow this might be a first! I have some M lenses. How do I
> fit them on my OM bodies ..  :-))

Oops, that should have read, "...Leica M CAMERAS AND lenses for the
in-between..", although I do use a lot of weird lenses on my OM's with "T"
adapters, Leica thread to Pentax thread, and Pentax screw mount extension
tubes.  I have enough sets, including a Kopil bellows, to make a tube a
foot long.  For macro I put a Leitz 135 f/4.5 Hektor on as many tubes as I
want.  Love that OTF auto exposure on the OM2n.

Alan M-R  8^}