Re: [OM] 300mm cost (now)

Subject: Re: [OM] 300mm cost (now)
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:25:21 EST
Kierstin,
There's been such a high volume of mails lately, so apologies if it was
already stated, but once you get your advice on what lenses to buy, and you
decide on what you want, don't rush off to eBay too fast, ask here first.
Many of us have extra gear lying around we don't use much, and someone asking
for something here jogs our memory and we realize we have one of those, and
we should let it go to a good home! You'll do much better dealing with fellow
list members. Generally, you'll get to actually talk to the seller, you'll
pay a fair price, and you'll get a fair return policy if you decide you don't
want the item.
Just two more cents on the matter...

Best,
George S.