Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 questions......

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 questions......
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:44:19 -0600
I use one with a T-32 and my Bronica 645 -- faster recycling, great grip to
hold camera w/flash.

When I use my 4t and need flash, I often use it with a TTL cord -- same as
above, faster recycling, great handle.  Sometimes I even add another T-32 to
the top of the camera for extra light -- works fine!