Re: [OM] Did the Adaptall ruin my meter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Did the Adaptall ruin my meter?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 16:47:17 -0600
Could be that the mount is missing the stop screw that keeps the lens from
turning too far when you mount it -- that can happen on any lens, including
zuiko's.  It so, the lens may have turned too far and damaged the coupling ring
of the camera.  Or, if the index pin in the back of the lens that couples to
this
ring may have been misaligned -- same problem, it might have damaged the ring.