RE: [OM] National Parks -was - TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: RE: [OM] National Parks -was - TOPE: Landscapes
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:59:48 -0800
Well, I've been to Yellowstone, Bryce, Zion, Arches (too cool, that place)
and the Grand Canyon.  I wasn't disappointed with the real thing at all.  I
found that after I got home, had the many rolls of film processed and
returned, and looked at the pictures I took, *then* I was disappointed.  I
looked at the pictures about 2-3 years later and was surprised at how good
they turned out.  I guess the real image was still so strong in my mind
after I got back the pictures couldn't compare.

That is interesting and closer to my experience too. Only it does not take me so long to forget what the original looked like. :-)
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?