Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 questions......

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 questions......
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:34:15 +0000
on 3/29/02 6:09 PM, ClassicVW@xxxxxxx at ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:

> It moves the flash away from the lens, reducing red-eye, and the C batteries
> in the grip power the T-32, for faster recycling and will give many more
> shots than the AAs in the T-32 alone. It does add to the bulk of the OM
> system, and it's also a useful hand hold for the camera in between shots.
> If you do sell one, please let me know, I don't have one, I'm looking for one.
>
> Best,
> George S.
>
> james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

In addition, it takes the weight of the T-32 off the flash shoe... I have to
think the flash shoe won't stand up well if the T-32 is inadvertently bumped
while mounted. The BG also gives a nice grip for holding the whole assembly,
and with a winder it makes a nice way to hold the weight.
--

Jim Brokaw