Re: [OM] Medium format film scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Medium format film scanners
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 17:30:21 +0000
Welcome Sue, and thanks for the information about the Epson scanner.
Does that mean that you are happy with the Density coverage of
monochrome negs - that the shadows don't block up too readily?

It's good that we are getting more and more Brit members, although I
have a sneaking suspicion that Kierstin is an American in England...
;-).

Chris