Re: [OM] Shooting paintings

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting paintings
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 15:36:32 +0800
Having a quick look again on Gary's tests, I don't see there were same 50mm
tested with different result, many are of different versions. Linear
distortion is a geometric distortion, if it can happen with manufacturing
variation, I just can't imagine how big the resolution variation will be. At
the mean time, subjective measurement is not so reliable, slight and
moderate could mean the same.

C.H.Ling