[OM] Multiple Questions!

Subject: [OM] Multiple Questions!
From: "Sean Davis" <mr_shabby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 09:28:59 -0700
Hello all,

i deleted a bunch of recent digests without saving the information in them that i wanted (my bad), so i have two questions, for those who might remember...

Question number one: there was some mention a few days ago of an extreme low/ambient light calculator on a website... does anyone still have the link?

Question two: a few days ago someone posted a link for a small inflatable "ring-flash" adaptor of sorts (http://www.turekcamera.com/prodSLRAccessories.htm). has anyone used this, and does it actually work? (i.e. is it worth my $25?)

The last question i just thought of is on my Winder 2. I note that my cable release does not screw into the winder - is there any way to use a release with the Winder 2?

Thanks

Sean D.