RE: [OM] which wide angle to get??

Subject: RE: [OM] which wide angle to get??
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 14:23:35 -0600
Agreed on that!  My best kit is the 21/3.5, 35 shift, 85/2 and the
135/2.8 if I am feeling strong....

<snip>

May I ask do you really wan`t to carry that amount of lenses with you?
The step 21mm -> 35mm is a factor of 1.67. Olympus recomended
a factor of 1.6 for a good line up of primes.
On my last trip I was happy with 21 -> 40mm. While I was dissapointed
when I once traveled with 24 ->35mm, because for my need they were
 too close to each other.
But everything is personal preference (my normal is 85mm).

Frieder Faig