Re: [OM] Strange Olympus Lens on "that site"

Subject: Re: [OM] Strange Olympus Lens on "that site"
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:55:32 -0500
Skip
 Thanks for the reply, sorry to not answer back sooner- for the weekend
I have only been at the computer to relist some unsold stuff on eBAy:(
,and to read the list on the fly. I am interested in the dimensions of
the ACE mount, and that of the PEN series(I take it all the PEN mounts
were the same). As much as I enjoyed Claus's site, it did not lead me to
any dimensions. I suppose I could go out and purchase one of each, but
what would I do for money for my OM stuff :).
 If you would, Skip, or anyone else, I'd like to know of any Olympus
rangefinder specific literature you might know of that Claus Marin does
not include on his site. As I have said before, I am a collector, as
well as a user, so literature is very much of interest to me. I want to
get into collecting the Olympus rangefinders, but would like a little
info before I start.
Thanks again,
John