[OM] Going Digital-This is it, folks!

Subject: [OM] Going Digital-This is it, folks!
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 11:34:27 -0800
Nice try Ken. Seems to me it was only a week or so back we saw a post
stating the E-10 makes your hand go numb (which is no April Fool's
Joke--my wife suffers from CTS too), and now today, just coincidentally
April Fool's Day, you've packed it all in and gone digital?!. Not buyin'
it <g> but it was a nice try at an April Fool's Day joke and there
haven't been many good ones yet I have seen. Thanks!

On the film budget, we had our annual pot-luck Easter party and Easter
Egg hunt yesterday and I shot a whole bunch with the E-10. Afterwards my
wife and I enjoyed the "slideshow" on the computer and printed a few out
on the Epson Photo EX. Funny that the most expensive camera I have ever
bought in my life (not talking lenses now) has such a high spousal
approval rating. Now, how do I break to her how much a Metz MZ54 and
Olympus adapter costs? (I'm getting tired of trying to guess exposure
compensation with a T32 in manual mode for outdoor fill-flash.)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com