[OM] OM-10, Bounce Grip 2, & Flash questions

Subject: [OM] OM-10, Bounce Grip 2, & Flash questions
From: "larry hobbs" <larryhobbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:07:49 -0500
Hello everyone,

I'm considering the next step for growing my OM inventory and need some info,
please.

Currently,  I have only an OM-10 and need to know whether a bounce grip 2 can
be used on an OM-10.  If
so, what do I need  (cords, connectors, etc.) to use the BG2 and a T20 flash on
the OM-10?

Secondly, what cords, connectors, etc. are needed for the BG2 if the flash were
a T32 instead of the T20?

If it's compatible with the OM-10, my plan is to purchase a bounce grip 2 and a
T32 flash.  If the bounce grip 2 is not compatible, I'll just get a T32 flash
to use directly on the OM-10 until later when I purchase a body that accepts
the BG2.

Again, thanks for your help.

Linda Hobbs