Re: [OM] FS: *** 35-80mm F2.8 ***

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: *** 35-80mm F2.8 ***
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 05:19:23 +0800
I know I have gave here a lower than average price, but I got it still
cheaper :-) I just want to offer the lens to someone that need it (or want
it) more than me. In May of 1999, I also help a friend to offer here a
35-80/2.8 at $830, I know the price has been increased in these few years
but I don't mind to earn a bit less and give a good price to the list.

Selling this lens is a hard decision, if I don't hear a reply in 24hrs, I
may keep it for myself.

C.H.Ling