RE: [OM] Recording Data ( A little off topic)

Subject: RE: [OM] Recording Data ( A little off topic)
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:21:44 +0100
I mentioned Pearlcorders a few days ago, I have a really ancient S702 that
I've had for 20 years. It doesn't have voice activation and is the basic,
original model. Yeah, transcribing the data is a bit of a chore, but now
that I have the database more or less designed I intend to just transcribe
it into that using the forms.

One little niggle is how often the frame counter on the camera gets out of
sync with the frames I'm reading into the 'corder. Like, I'll think the last
three were frames 16, 17 and 18 bracketing either side of the metered
exposure, and checking the camera it says frames 18, 19 and 20...

But all in all I find it useful. Being something of a 'belt and braces' man,
I also carry a pencil (in case it rains...) and a notepad.

Donald (we don't need no stinkin' batteries)

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk